Back to top anchor


Except where stated, the information on this website is Crown copyright but may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge. Requests and enquiries concerning the reproduction of information on this website for any purpose other than personal or in-house use should be directed to the Public Affairs Manager, Government House, who may be contacted on +64 4 382 0827.

Help us improve the Governor-General website

Your feedback is very important in helping us improve the Governor-General website.

13 + 6 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.