Wednesday, 4 February
- 8am: The Governor-General is welcomed on to Te Tii Marae, Waitangi.
- 11.30am: The Governor-General holds an investiture ceremony for Heather Elizabeth Lindauer QSM at Russell. Media wishing to attend should contact Antony Paltridge, Government House Public Affairs Officer (021 470 583)
- 6pm: The Governor-General attends a reception on board HMNZS Canterbury
Thursday 5 February
- 10am: The Governor-General visits Okaihau College, Okaihau.
- 12noon: The Governor-General attends the Waitangi National Trust luncheon, Copthorne Resort.
- 4pm: The Governor-General hosts the Bledisloe High Tea at the Copthorne Resort at Waitangi. Media wishing to attend should contact Antony Paltridge, Government House Public Affairs Officer (021 470 583) before 5 February.
- 5.30pm: The Governor-General is the Reviewing Officer at the RNZN Beat Retreat and Ceremonial Sunset Ceremony, Waitangi Treaty Grounds.
Government House will issue, embargoed until 5pm on 6 February, the Governor-General's Waitangi Day address.
Friday, 6 February
- 10.30am: The Governor-General attends the Toi o Manukau Waitangi Day Family Celebrations at the Telstra Clear Pacific Event Centre. Details of this event can be gained from Leisa Siteine, Manager Manukau Arts Community Directorate on (027) 2839885 or Chantelle Wahaiapu on 027 2748347
- 5pm: The Governor-General hosts a Garden Reception at Government House Auckland where he will give his annual Waitangi Day address. To gain accreditation to the Reception, please contact Government House Public Affairs Officer Antony Paltridge on 021 470 583 by 9am on 6 February.
For further information on the Governor-General's itinerary, please contact the Government House Public Affairs Officer Antony Paltridge on 021-470-583.